The pages on this site could not have been compiled without the contributions of my sisters; Ruth and her husband Dick; Barbara; and brother Johnny. Many other family members and researchers, including Mike Smith, Jim and John Partridge, Ruth Michels, and Marion Drafall have provided information and photographs. Thanks to each of you.
1. These pages, in general, are arranged as family groups.
2. In each family group you will find the parents named first, followed by their offspring.
3. When you click on a linked parent, you will be taken to their parent's family group. You will enter that page at the same name you just left. This means, at times, you may have to scroll up towards the top of the family group to find the parent's name.
4. When you click on a linked child, you will be taken to the family group showing them as the parents, and their offspring.
5. If there is a comment after a name in the 'Index of Names', you will find additional notes, (sometimes extensive) when clicking to that page.
6. This site was originally created using version 10 of the premier genealogy program - Parsons Family Origins. That program changed owners a few times and is now being produced in its best form ever, with a new name; RootsMagic. This site is presently updated using MS Expression Web 2
7. The pictures have been reduced in resolution for faster web download. If you would like a file of any picture at a higher resolution, email your request.
8. The pedigree charts are interactive. Click on a name and be taken directly to that person's info.
9. The early names of Schmid and Schmidt were changed along the way as a personal way of showing pride in declaring American citizenship. This was done in various ways such as court order or personal decision. Some basis for name changes has not been clearly documented.
10. For further questions or corrections send e-mail to --
11. To return to the 'Home' page from any page, click on